Thomas worked in the Virginia coal mines before moving to Ohio where he worked for Ford Motor Company in the Sharonville plant from which he retired. Any information about this family would be appreciated.
Thomas and Maggie's children are:
1. Bertha (10-May-1906 to 15-Mar-1927) who married W. T. Lawson 9-Jan-1926 and whose daughter lived only 3 days.
2. Frank J. (9-Sep-1912 to Dec-1984) who married Mildred Withheld,
3. Fred Malcom (7-Sep-1915 to Jun-1980) who married 7-Sep-1939 Gay Golda Withheld and after her death Retha E. Unknown,
4. Lillian (about 1920 to 4-Apr-1936) who is buried in White Top cemetery,
5. Harold R.(12-Aug-1921 to 1-Nov-2000) who also married a Goldie Unknown, and
6. Mary W. sometimes referred to as "May" who married Tom Hill and died of TB in Sheeptown. Some said she was also called "Lulu".