Little is known about Bralley listed as Brawley on his marriage license with Sarah and his gravestone. And as Bralley on his SSI application. Nothing is known about Sarah, Lila and Ollie. Bralley was a farmer.
Any information about this family would be appreciated.
Bralley and Sarah's children are:
1. Effie M. who was born and died in 1909 ,
2. Eula Gay (29-Jun-1910 to 16-Jul-1996) who married Charles Manlove Freeman who died 1-Apr-1955, Eula earned a B.S. at University of New York in Nursing and a M.S. at Cornell University.
3. Melissa, (1913 ) who married 12-Oct-1934 Raymond Withheld,
4. Naoma E. who was born and died in 1915 ,
5. Jotty Foster (2-Aug-1916 ) who married 10-Aug-1935 Ethel Ann Withheld,
6. Cleston (about 1918 ) who married 17-Oct-1936 Fred Withheld,
7. Gaylon R. (29-Aug-1920 to 11-Oct-1952) who died in an automobile accident and was survived by an unknown wife, and
8. Arlie W. (9-Oct-1922 to 19-May-1990) SSAN: 223-28-1255 VA.
Arlie is buried in Pickett Cemetery in Carroll County. He is believed to have married and has a daughter. Accurate information would be appreciated.
Nothing is known about Lila B. although I suspect it
was also a second marriage for her. Help anyone?